Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Beginning

While I was searching the web on how to gain weight, I was surprised on the limited information I found (especially for girls).  So I started this blog to share my experience with weight gain, and to find others who are trying as well.

I want to be at a more healthy weight for my height. I'm 5'7'' and weigh 112 pounds.  I should weigh about 143 pounds for a healthy BMI, but according to http://howmuchshouldiweigh.org it's OK if I weigh between 123 and 164.  Since I've always been naturally super skinny, my goal weight is 125. So I need to gain 13 pounds.

I want to gain weight for my overall health, and I plan on doing so in a healthy way by eating right and exercising. Being too under or over weight is of course never good for you. I'm hoping that with some extra pounds I'll be more energized and in better shape.  I'm not gonna lie either, I am doing this for outward appearance as well.  I would love to be a little more curvier, and I'm tired of the "OMG you're so/too skinny!" comments. Sure those comments can be nice at times, but for the most part they're annoying, and I figure most people are just trying to tell me to eat more.

So if you too are curious on how to gain weight follow me and feel free to leave any comments or helpful tips!

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. apetamin vitamin aworks

    ReplyDelete